Learn to optimise website images with our free downloadable guide.
When it comes to the speed of your website, the most common issue is the size of files like images. They can take up tons of memory and that can slow down your website. When it can cost your business 7% of your revenue for every second it takes your site to download, it becomes essential that you optimise your website images.
Yet not having websites to save on download speed is not an option. Websites and social media content that incorporate images get shared more often and have a higher conversion rate. This makes them an essential part of your online marketing strategy.
There was once a free tool that used to do this for you on Yahoo! but that service has since been discontinued. Even so, sometimes the strategy wasn’t as effective as it could have been. The tool also took a long time to manage.
We’ve developed a simple, free way to optimise website images that any business owner can use. Our method is used by our clients to significantly reduce the amount of memory that your images will take up on a page and allow you to have a fast site that attracts and sells.
Our guide will:
- Take you step by step to learn how to optimise website images that will be more user friendly.
- Show you the results that you can expect at the end of the process.
- Allow you to produce high quality, low memory website images.
- Help you to speed up the downloading of your website.
- Provide you with information where to download free tools to help in the process.
- Provide you with information where you can get more help.
So download our free optimise website images guide today and see the results instantly.
Please provide your name and email address for your free download.